We are looking to strengthen our team with someone who is comfortable in a dynamic start-up and shares our values of sustainability. The generalist HR person will participate at his/her level in the achievement of business objectives by ensuring good working conditions for employees and the integration of the company culture. He/she will work closely with the executive team.
- Handle the entire recruitment process (job posting, sourcing, interviews, etc... including participation in recruitment and visibility events...)
- Talent development: learning plans, coaching, mentoring...
- Build and promote a culture around Oxia's core values: Humility, Collaboration, Harmony and Coherence.
- Integrate employees and develop their sense of belonging to improve engagement
- Ensure a healthy social environment that complies with labour standards (CNESST)
- Produce the necessary internal documentation to promote transparency within the company
- Manage various HR projects (policies and procedures, implementation of best practices or other innovations, change management, diversity and inclusion initiatives ...)
Good reasons to apply for this position:
- First person dedicated entirely to HR.
- Numerous and varied projects to implement
- This is a fully remote position until the implementation of a hybrid system with a flexible schedule.
- 3 weeks vacation per year from the first year
- Company activities
- Our team is young, enthusiastic, and multicultural.
- You will be contributing to a paradigm shift among co-creators of the world of tomorrow.
- You will be contributing to projects that generate ecological and economic returns and benefits.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business, Human Resources, or related area
- Have a working knowledge of human resources (recruitment, compensation, benefits, training, ... )
- Ability to communicate and influence a wide range of people and cultures.
On top of technical skills, we are also looking for someone who:
- Can adapt to adynamic startup environment.
- Is passionate about environmental issues.
- Likes to work in autonomous collaborative environments.
- Likes to apply their skillsets to problem resolution.
- Demonstrate sexcellent interpersonal, relational and communication skills.
- French is a plus.
Full time 37.5 h/week
Starting as soon as possible
We believe in equal opportunities for all. Don’t hesitate to apply regardless of your situation, Oxia Initiative recognizes and recruits all talents.
Note: We will only contact those selected for an interview.