We are looking to strengthen our team with someone who is comfortable in a dynamic start-up and shares our values of sustainability.
Please let Marketingly know that you found this position on Jobs as a way to support us, so we can keep posting.Apply now
Oxia Initiative’s mission is to empower decision makers to measure carbon impact and to effectively deploy capital towards low-carbon solutions. Our innovative tools provide transparency and standardization that allows fund managers, companies and governments to measure both the positive and negative carbon impact of their portfolio and allocate green funding in the most efficient way for the wellbeing of our planet. Targeted at investment funds and private companies, our solution is an online platform, will drive down the cost of carbon assessment and provide actionable reports to our clients.
We are looking to strengthen our team with someone who is comfortable in a dynamic start-up and shares our values of sustainability. The generalist HR person will participate at his/her level in the achievement of business objectives by ensuring good working conditions for employees and the integration of the company culture. He/she will work closely with the executive team.
Good reasons to apply for this position:
- First person dedicated entirely to HR.
- Numerous and varied projects to implement
- This is a fully remote position until the implementation of a hybrid system with a flexible schedule.
- 3 weeks vacation per year from the first year
- Company activities
- Our team is young, enthusiastic, and multicultural.
- You will be contributing to a paradigm shift among co-creators of the world of tomorrow.
- You will be contributing to projects that generate ecological and economic returns and benefits.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business, Human Resources, or related area
- Have a working knowledge of human resources (recruitment, compensation, benefits, training, ... )
- Ability to communicate and influence a wide range of people and cultures.
On top of technical skills, we are also looking for someone who:
- Can adapt to adynamic startup environment.
- Is passionate about environmental issues.
- Likes to work in autonomous collaborative environments.
- Likes to apply their skillsets to problem resolution.
- Demonstrate sexcellent interpersonal, relational and communication skills.
- French is a plus.
Full time 37.5 h/week
Starting as soon as possible
We believe in equal opportunities for all. Don’t hesitate to apply regardless of your situation, Oxia Initiative recognizes and recruits all talents.
Note: We will only contact those selected for an interview.